LVP / LVT / Sheet Vinyl Flooring
The latest trend in vinyl flooring is Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) and Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) flooring. Why? LVT/LVP is a highly durable flooring that stands up to real life including pets, rambunctious children, and even plumbing failures given the 100% waterproof core. This resilient vinyl flooring has a protective wear layer that will keep your floor looking good for years. Come to Sav-On Floors to see our large variety of samples and options that seem near endless.
Vinyl flooring also comes in both tile and sheet options that combine dramatic, authentic- looking visuals - like slate, limestone, sisal and linen - with astonishing durability and hassle- free maintenance. Sav-On Floors carries these quality brands:
- Adura Max
Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP), Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) & Sheet Vinyl Flooring
Wider, Longer, More Durable Floors.
Vinyl flooring offers many benefits not found in other types of flooring. It gives the warmth and beauty of a natural looking floor while ensuring durability and easy maintenance. You can trust in the fact that we only carry quality brands of vinyl and we have an endless array of styles to choose from at affordable prices. Vinyl is a great choice for the following reasons:
Benefits of Vinyl Flooring
Versatility - Comes in several sizes, prices, styles and colors
Easy care & cleaning
- Sweep as needed and mop occasionally
- No waxing, polishing or buffing required
- “Gives” when you walk on it
- Plates and glasses are less likely to break when they fall
- The preferred flooring for high moisture areas, such as kitchens, or bathrooms.
Ease of maintenance
- Makes these floors an excellent choice for busy lifestyles and kids
- Wear-resistant, so it works for kitchens and bathrooms
- Vinyl flooring offers many affordable price points to choose from
- Vinyl flooring offers a wide range of styles, colors, and textures to match any home decor, which gives consumers more options than found in any other floor type
- When remodeling, vinyl flooring can resolve the height problems that can occur around door jambs, and built in appliances.